Are you looking to buy a tri-cone bit for your drilling machine?
Drillmore has a wide selection of tri-cone bits to choose from so you can find the perfect one for your needs. We have bits for all kinds of drilling machines and materials, so we are sure to have the right one for you.
Our tri-cone bits are made with high quality materials and construction, so you can be sure they will last long and drill accurately. Plus, our prices are unbeatable, so you can get the best bits at the best price.
Shop now on our website and buy a tri-cone bit today!
- First Digit: 1, 2, and 3 designate STEEL TOOTH BITS with 1 for soft, 2 for medium and 3 for complex formations. 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 designate TUNGSTEN CARBIDE INSERT BITS for varying formation hardness, with digit 4 being the softest and number 8 the hardest.
- Second Digit: 1, 2, 3 and 4 are a further formation breakdown, with 1 being the softest and 4 the hardest.
- Third Digit: This digit will classify the bit according to bearing/seal type – see information on different bearing types – and special gauge wear protection as follows:
- Standard open-bearing roller bit
- Legal open bearing roller bit, air-cooled
- Standard open-bearing roller bit with gauge protection which is defined as carbide inserts in the heel of the cone
- Sealed roller bearing bit
- Sealed roller bearing bit with gauge protection
- Journal sealed bearing bit
- Journal sealed bearing bit with gauge protection
- Fourth Digit: The following letter codes are used in the fourth digit position to indicate additional features: A. Air Application R. Reinforced Welds C. Center Jet S. Standard Steel Tooth D. Deviation Control X. Chisel Insert E. Extended Jet